GoodLeven Health IT Private Limited. ("GoodLeven", "Company", "We", "Our" or "Us") is the owner of www.clina.in web portal and the ClinaNG™ & ClinaNG™ HCP mobile applications (the URLs and mobile application together referred to as "Websites" and individually a "Website").
The terms 'You' or 'Your' refer to You as the user (whether You are a Registered User, Unregistered user or a Registered Medical Practitioner(RMP), a Healthcare Professional( HCP)) of the Website or of the services offered by the Website ("Service").
GoodLeven is committed to respecting the privacy of every personal who shares information or data with our Website. Your privacy protection is important to us and we strive to take due care and protection of the information, we receive from you, the User. In this regard, we adhere to the various Information Security and Data Privacy governing laws such as
- The Information Technology Act, 2000 – Section 43A;
- The Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011.
transfer of your Personal Information (defined below) as per the above mentioned laws, particularly when
you use the website and/or the services owned by GoodLeven.
- You acknowledge that You are proving Your Personal Information out of Your free will and after understanding how it will be used.
2. CONTROL OVER YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You have the right to withdraw Your consent at any point, provided such withdrawal of the consent is intimated to us in writing through an email at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the same. If You wish to rectify the Personal Information that we may have collected to offer You personalized services and offers, as per Clause 12 of this Policy, you may write to the Grievance Officer, as mentioned under Clause 12.1 of this Policy, citing the reason for such rectification of Personal Information.
- Once You withdraw Your Consent to share the Personal Information collected by Us, We shall have the option not to fulfil the purposes for which the said Personal Information was sought and We may restrict you from using our Services or the Website.
- We collect Your Personal Information directly from You, from third-parties and automatically through the Our Website. This Personal Information, for instance, would relate to the type of device You are using, the time that You have logged on to Our Website, Your IP address and other Personal Information as listed in Clause 12 below.
- You may access the Personal Information shared by You with Us, in the manner given below. You can further choose to share additional Personal Information with Us and you can modify your personal data, by writing to Us on Our below mentioned email id.
- We keep in mind that the Personal Information shared by You is accessible to You. You can write to Us at the email id specified in Clause 12.
5. PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED FROM YOU
- The kinds of information that We collect about You include Personal Information and Non-Personal Information. Personal Information and Non-Personal Information are collectively referred to as "Information".
- Personal Information is data collected that can be used to uniquely identify or contact You. Personal
- Patient Name
- Registered Medical Practitioner/Doctor/Health Care Professional/ Caregiver Name
- Date of Birth date
- Address (including country and pin/postal code)
- Phone number/mobile number
- Email address
- Physical, physiological and mental health condition, provided by You and/or your Health Care Professional
- Personal medical records and history
- Biometrics data
- Genetic Data
- Sexual orientation
- Transgender Status
- Intersex Status
- Login ID and password
- Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details
- User details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter
- Records of interaction with GoodLeven representatives
- Any other information that is willingly shared by You (collectively referred to as "Personal Information")
- Caste or Tribe
- Religious or political belief or affiliation
- We may also seek permissions to use camera, microphone, and phonebook/contact data at points where required.
- We may also collect information other than Personal Information from You through the Website when You
visit and /or use the Website. Such information may be stored in server logs. Such Non-Personal
Information would not assist us to identify You personally. Such Non-Personal Information may include
- Your usage details such as time, frequency, duration and pattern of use, features used and the amount of storage used,
- Master and transaction data and other data stored in Your user account,
- Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, files accessed, errors generated, time zone, operating system and other visitor details collected in Our log files
6. HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
The methods by which We collect Your Information include but are not limited to the following:
- When You register on Our Website,
- When You fill the registration forms,
- When You create a Personal profile on Our Website or as part of Services
- When You provide Your Information to us,
- When You use the features on Our Website and/or when You use Services,
- When You access Website or Services,
7. HOW THE INFORMATION COLLECTED IS USED?
Your Personal Information may be used or processed for various purposes including but not limited to the following:
We collect Your Information for various purposes, including the following:
- In order to enable You to use the Website and utilize the Services. For instance, You may provide Your health related information on the Website in order to consult privately with RMP/HCP, or You may provide Your financial information in order to process a payment which You need to make on the Website,
- To provide You with information about products and services available on the Website,
- To respond to Your inquiries,
- To operate and improve the Website and/or our Services,
- To personalize Your experience on the Website,
- To perform studies, research and analysis for improving Our information, analysis, services and technologies and ensuring that the content displayed are customized to Your interests and preferences,
- To help You address Your problems incurred on the Website including addressing any technical problems,
- To contact You via phone, SMS, WhatsApp or email for appointments, technical issues, payment reminders, deals and offers and other announcements,
- To conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g: to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website),
- To protect the integrity of the Website,
- To advertise products and services of GoodLeven and third parties,
- To transfer information about You if we are acquired by or merged with another company,
- To share with our business partners for provision of specific services you have ordered so as to enable them to provide effective services to You,
- To administer or otherwise carry out Our obligations in relation to any agreement You have with us,
- To build your profile on the Website,
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise Our legal rights or defend against legal claims and,
- To aggregate Personal Information for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, and to sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates, (referred to as “Purpose(s)”),
- To make disclosures as may be required under applicable law.
8. HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE SHARED AND TRANSFERRED?
- GoodLeven may allow authorized third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on the User’s browser/device. Further, GoodLeven does not exercise control over the sites displayed as search results or links from within its Services. These other sites may place their own cookies or other files on Your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from You, for which GoodLeven is not responsible or liable. GoodLeven encourages You to read the privacy policies of all external sites.
10. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- While We will endeavour to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any information which We hold about You and prevent unauthorized access, You acknowledge that the internet is not 100% secure and that We cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of Your Personal Information. We nor any of the RMP / HCP on our Website will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information caused by Us in relation to Your Personal Information.
11. THIRD PARTY LINKS AND REFERENCES
- During Your interactions with Us, it may happen that We provide/include reference to third parties or, and/or links and hyperlinks of third party websites. It may also happen that you include links and hyperlinks of third party websites. The reference of such third parties or listing of such third party external sites (by You or by Us) does not imply endorsement of such party or site by GoodLeven or our Website.
- There is no standard for how online service should respond to “Do Not Track” signals or other mechanisms that may allow you to opt out of the collection of information across networks of websites and online services. Therefore, we do not honour “Do Not Track” signals. As standards develop, we will revisit this issue and update this notice if our practices change.
12. CORRECTING/ RECTIFICATION/ UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- If Your Personal Information changes, or if You need to update or correct Your Personal Information or have any grievance with respect to the processing or use of Your Personal Information, for any reason, You may send updates and corrections to us at email@example.com and We will take all reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes within a reasonable period of time. If Your Personal Information is stored as part of Your profile on the Website, You can update Your profile on the profile pages of the Websites.
13. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
14. TERM OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
GoodLeven shall store Your Personal Information at least for a period of five years from the last date of use of the Services or Website or for such period as may be required by law